Welcome to my world

Hello Visitor......Welcome to my blog where I share my thoughts and beliefs on things and issues around us.

Monday 9 September 2013

Wings like a bird....Swiftness of the air
Eyes of an artist and a heart with lesser care.....
All that I want....All that I need to be happy...
Is to travel around the beautiful blue and green "sphere".....


Travelling has always been cathartic to me and have proved to be the best medicine whenever I have suffered from anything like stress, loneliness, boredom, overwork or have just felt sad because of many petty or great reasons. Just the thought of packing my bags and going out on a journey makes my face glow. Not just the destination but the journey itself gives me comfort and fills my heart with joy.

While travelling alone always gives you more freedom to go at your own pace and do whatever you enjoy doing on your trip, going out with family or friends make any journey more memorable. You always keep talking about the things you did together and the experiences you had during that trip. Before going on the trip the conversations always begin with "we will go there....and oh we will do this" and later it change to "wow we went there and did that." There is always something to talk about and something to remember that brings a smile on every body's face. Memories and smiles both are two very essential ingredients of happy and contended living. I want to make some such beautiful memories with my family that could ensure a lifetime supply of smiles for me.

I want to take them away to a place where they can't think of anything but fun and could enjoy themselves to the fullest without the worries of this world. As my family has members of all age group I will have to find such a place that cater to the taste and convenience of all of them. There should be some calm and peaceful space for the elders to relax...some happening activities for the young lot and a fun filled environment for the kids to enjoy. Hmmm...the chime ringing in my mind right now says.... Go Goa. Yes, I think that would be the perfect place for a family holiday. The grandparents would just love to sit by the seaside and enjoy watching their little bundles of joy make sandcastles while the mommies and papas can go try paragliding...surfing...cruising...dancing....drinking....oops. And for the women in the group who enjoy shopping...where I top the list can go hopping from one beach market to the other with tons of items to buy from!

After such exhausting activities there would be time for some munching, sipping and burping. Goa offers such a wide variety of top tasting food that you can always have your 'tummyful' but never your 'heartful' of them. There is food to choose from the local flavors of Goan cuisine to the mixed flavors from all over India or some Chinese or continental food. People in my family have very varied liking for food and I am sure they will love eating in the open beach-side restaurants of Goa.

Aahh...what a lovely dream it is to be at the beautiful seashore with all your loved ones together without any work and lost of time and money to spend. Wish a day week like that comes soon in my life. Till then I will keep weaving my thoughts.

You can also plan your trip with friends and family with the help of http://www.yatra.com.

This post was created for "Creating Happy Travellers!" contest at Indiblogger.

4 comments:

  1. Hey KD. I enjoyed the philosophy you put in there, and i am in complete agreement with you. Destination matters but what matters more is the heart which you carry with you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ritesh...a beautiful and pure heart only can see the pure beauty of this world. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Nice article..completely agree with you..:-)

    ReplyDelete