Welcome to my world

Hello Visitor......Welcome to my blog where I share my thoughts and beliefs on things and issues around us.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wonders of the Nature

Why do the birds sing and why does the wind blow
I wonder what spirit they've got
To keep their pace going, oh...will I ever know

I see the trees growing and the river flow
The snow falling from nowhere
I see the sun rising and a thousand stars glow

The rain that makes a peacock crazy,
the singing of a cuckoo,
Or the summer breeze that make my limbs lazy,

Blooming of a marigold, a lily or a daisy
It all leaves me clueless
My heart intrigued and my mind hazy

Yes there are answers to all my quests
In the books of wisdom 
And in science where nothing is guessed 

They tell me the truth and make me blest
They show me the causes, 
Give reasons and blow my amazement with jest

But they tell me not why they happen at all
The cause of all causes 
The reason behind all reasons, big or small

They tell me not why the temperature fall
Causing the snow to form
Or the pressure that develop to bring the squall

So I don't look into the causes and the reasons,
I don't think too much 
And enjoy the wonders of the nature with no treason 

I smile with the rainbows and make a decision
Will not question anymore
The beauty of this world that engulf me in all season






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and appreciating Bharati :-)

      Delete
  2. Nature is best enjoyed without thinking too much. Great poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Indrani...finding logic behind everything spoils the fun. Thanks for reading,...BTW...I love your wordless moment....keep clicking.

      Delete