Welcome to my world

Hello Visitor......Welcome to my blog where I share my thoughts and beliefs on things and issues around us.

Sunday 18 August 2013

A Dream

Strolling through the old memory lane                              
feeling the love once again
I heard what you did not ever say
But kept in your heart tucked away

A letter for me waiting to be opened and read
I followed the words to where they led
Met some smiles, some joys and some tears
A sweet saunter through the gone-by years

I touched you again for the very first time
And heard your voice like a singing chime
Lost in the land of dreams thinking of you 
I open my eyes and my dream comes true

2 comments:

  1. "A letter for me waiting to be opened and read
    I followed the words to where they led"

    Beautifully written. However, if I may suggest, I would say pick a different look and feel for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciating Abhra. And I welcome your suggestion too as even I am not very happy with the blogs look.

      Delete